Wednesday, March 15, 2017

14. Added questions

Captain Beatty -"Any man who can take a tv wall apart and put it back together again, and most men can, nowadays" is happier than any man who tries to slide rule,measure, and equate the universe, which just won't be measured or equated without making man feel bestial and lonely."
 
This quote says a lot and stands out to me because he's saying a lot and in a way he's comparing and education system to happiness or reality by saying that a man that can break something then build it is happier than a man who spends his time solving equations for example.

I think this does accurately depict my highschool because school and this education system does stress people out including me and I do feel like I'm alone in this sometimes when I don't get school.
I know students who'd rather work then go to school.

Montag probably feels da because his new knowledge of interests in books is a great burden.

No comments:

Post a Comment