Thursday, August 18, 2016

Class notes

August 11th:
Describe your most memorable moment from class.
Coincidentally having the same birthday as Dr.Preston 🙄

August 12:
What's your favorite music and how would you describe it to a deaf person?
I listen to everything I don't necessarily have a favorite but I'm going to a rebelution concert this week so I'll say reggae. I'd describe as very positive music and soothing also.


August 16:
We use phrases like "pay attention" & "make a decision " all the time. What do they mean to you? How would you teach a child to do either? How might you approve you're abilitys in these areas?

These mean demands that are probably being said for an Important reason. my child would probably learn these by live experiences, such as small things like "what do you want to eat ? Make a decision." I can improve in these areas by learning how to focus better.

August 17:
Why do people argue? What factors should I determine who wins in an argument?

People argue in my opinion just to prove a point. If someone isn't trying to prove something in an argue there really isn't any reason to argue. Facts and evidence win arguments.


No comments:

Post a Comment